Saturday, January 5, 2013

Blogging is BACK

My original goal of this blog has always been to get a stockpile of ideas, opinions, interpretations...and the lack of reader participation frankly stole that motivation.  Facebook took over for much of 2012 as my blog because I could so easily share and hear responses of others.  However, 2013 is here, and I'm bringing it back to the blog.  My posts tend to get "wordy" for Facebook, not all my FB friends care about saving time, money, and raising young children.  Plus, I don't "friend" randoms or strangers, so the blog is a great outlet to the world....Anyone can follow it, join the discussion, friends or strangers.  So if you stumble upon my blog, but don't know me personally, please stay if the topics interest you.  You do not have to agree with all of my statements or opinions.  Please feel free to read and post or share on your Facebook if you have friends you think could benefit from this discussion.

***ALSO, please answer the poll question on the right side of your screen!*** Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment