Friday, January 11, 2013

Too Little Time

The cries of TGIF are all around us, and relaxation with my little kids should be a priority.  Yet, when you work full-time and mother little ones, even the weekend is a time of stress and busyness.  We have our must-dos, want-to-dos, and some honey-dos.   This weekend, the must-do list is HUGE, limiting my time for want-to-dos.  Holding it all together at times like this is crucial so although I WANT to post on my blog, instead I will be:

Cleaning out our van (and my husband's car)
Shopping for our family of five PLUS my sister and her five for our long weekend together (Sam's Club is my friend)
Babyproofing my house for on the five visitors who just turned one and believes if it fits in his mouth, it is food (My sister is most concerned about my cat's litter box)
Cleaning the floors, which somehow collected sand from both little kids shoes this week, ewwww
Sneaking back to work to clean off my VERY messy desk I left in disarray today because my son's daycare was close to closing
Plus, all the normal life weekend stuff, like laundry and cleaning, errands, dishes, cooking

So if you are having a less hectic weekend than me, and know how to post on my blog, go ahead and give us your best time saving tips for cleaning in a hurry! I need it!! Happy Weekend!


1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...interesting, something about posting the to-do on my blog held me accountable and made me get it all done (insert happy dance here!) So if you have quite the mountain of a to-do list for the week, go ahead and post it here to motivate you to GET IT ALL DONE!!!

    ReplyDelete