Saturday, January 7, 2012

It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year (for shopping!)

I look forward to this time every year!  By the end of January, the malls and Target will be a dangerous place to be (for my bank account!) I love the post-Christmas markdowns as the stores try to reduce their inventory.  To make the money I am about to spend work as hard as possible, I am trying to think about the coming months and what we will want/need.  So far, I have bought Valentines gifts (non-perishable), Easter Basket stuffers, and birthday gifts at HUGE markdowns.  I have my eye on an awesome kid's table that is super low to the ground for playing or art at 50% right now at Target (original price was $90, it is now $45) that I could easily save until My son, Levi's 2nd birthday June 1st.  The top side looks like a train table, and Levi just got his first Thomas the Train set for Christmas.  Of course, I could gamble waiting for Target to mark it down to 70% off, but I risk losing the deal if they sell out.  Who are the January shoppers like me???  What do you buy every year in January?

2 comments:

  1. you are invited to follow my blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am SO with you!!!! I love to shop for winter clotes for my son in January! I buy a size big & save TONES on really cute stuff for him that I LOVE!!!!

    ReplyDelete