Sunday, March 9, 2014

Triple Threat Lunches (Delicious, Healthy, and Inexpensive)

I think I know why I had to bring my lunch to school as a kid....wow, lunches seem cheap at school cafeterias, but the price can really add up if you buy them daily (plus there are a lot of extras they can buy up there in line, too---drinks, desserts, ect.) . Plus, my picky kindergartener will not always eat what they serve. Honestly they have become a lot healthier in recent years, but they are still not the healthiest choices. Typically I pack my daughters lunch for school daily, plus I need a lunch for work as well. Oftentimes I have dinner leftovers to bring in but sandwiches are certainly a standby. Frankly, I get bored with my lunches often but seeing this article by Bon Apetit inspired me to try something new from this list soon. YUM!  Many of the recipes look delicious, healthy, and not too expensive Check out this link.  http://www.bonappetit.com/recipes/family-meals/slideshow/25-quick-and-easy-school-lunches-to-pack-for-your-kids/?slide=26

No comments:

Post a Comment