Thursday, February 9, 2012

Free Seminars at the Jacksonville Public Library!

I know, I am a huge library junkie!  It is a frugalista's dream!  Free books, movies, cd, and ebooks!  But this month's newsletter has got me PSYCHED even more for my library....http://jpl.coj.net/lib/newsletters.html
Michelle Singletary (columnist "The Color of Money") will be attending a seminar (yes!!! this is more awesome to me than a music concert!!!!) and seminar topics will be perfect for my blog (raising a money-smart kid....uhhh, yes!) I don't know if any of my local readers have a desire to attend with me, but I am sure it would be more fun with a friend....maybe we can even find a two-for-one lunch coupon?) Marking my calendar for March 24th at Noon!

4 comments:

  1. Here is more info...
    http://jpl.coj.net/progs/jpl/smart-investing2012.html

    Robert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I was just going to copy your facebook post, but now I don't need to! Ok, now I just need volunteers who want to conquer financial freedom with me!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually registered for the Feb 29th at the 103rd library! 6pm!

    ReplyDelete