Friday, March 14, 2014

Money Makeover

I LOVE the sound of this. Only one thing could be better, an Extreme Money Makeover (remember that extreme makeover show where the contestants were unrecognizable due to major overhaul including new teeth/lasik/surgery, ect?) How would that feel if your financial situation was not even recognizable due to a complete makeover of everything you do with money? Well, tonight, I applied for a money makeover (I will take it extreme if I am chosen!) with a local credit union. Here is the link if you are interested in applying too http://www.vystarcu.org/home/news/current/moneymakeover If I can't win, second best of course would be one of you winning!  Good luck! If I am not chosen, I will continue as I have been trying to makeover my money myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment