Wednesday, April 30, 2014

What's For Dinner (Tomorrow)?

Yes, it is 9pm. Yes, I should be unwinding and getting to bed.  But instead, I am asking you what is for dinner tomorrow.  For real, you should quick run to your kitchen and scope it out so you can pull something out of the freezer tonight if you need to. Or set up your crock pot. Just plan it now or the time crunch of tomorrow evening is going to sabotage your time and money.  Typically, I recommend a weekly menu planned from your shopping list and sale ads, coupons ect.  but this week I was on vacation mode spending some long-overdue time off from the real world with my mom, sister, and newest nephew. It was well worth it, but we are now a tad bit behind on meal planning. So, at 9pm I rummaged through the freezer, found a pound of our favorite bacon, checked the egg situation, and Voila!  No need to stop by the store tomorrow after work, or even worse get takeout or sneak to a restaurant! Money saved, time saved (no need to sit and defrost, shop, ect.) not to mention my kids love waffles, bacon, and eggs for dinner.  So, what is for dinner tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment