Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Money Makeover 2014

It is official! We have been chosen as one of the families competing for a $2500 cash prize with our local credit union, VyStar (you know, the one I told you all to sign up for...!  Here comes my competitive spirit!!  The contest works like this: We will meet with a money coach regularly and use tools ect. to reduce debt and increase savings. The family with the biggest financial change from May to October, WINS!  But truly, even if we don't win---We are going to get regular meetings with our money coach at no charge to us.  If we improve our financial situation, even if we are not THE winners, we WIN! Plus, I will share any great stuff that comes my way on this blog--so I guess we all WIN!!!

1 comment:

  1. Husband and I attended the orientation tonight. Before, he was lukewarm at best...but after the meeting he is feeling more motivated. This might be a fabulous move for our finances. I wanted to share with you, if you visit a Vystar Branch, they will give you the same Money Makeover book we are using for FREE! You wouldn't be in the contest, but you could improve your situation nonetheless!

    ReplyDelete