Thursday, March 22, 2012

FinanceWorks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FinanceWorks If your bank or credit union is offering this program on its online banking site, I STRONGLY encourage you to USE IT!!! This is phenomenal!  I have never had an easier time making a budget, and calculating what is left from each category.  Nearly all the work is done for me.  Simply put in a goal for each category you need, check in every few days and verify if the categories they put every transaction is correct ( I check every day, because I like to see my balance every day).  Purchases can even be split (like Target, spent $120, $10 on clothing, $34 on groceries, $60 on household, ect.)  If your bank is not offering this, I seriously suggest shopping around for one that does if you want to see EXACTLY how much you are spending on what items!  Easy budget in a few minutes a day!

1 comment:

  1. Click on the link http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FinanceWorks if you want to see the Wikipedia entry!

    ReplyDelete